Selasa, 16 September 2014

Introduce My Self





Assalamualaikum ...
Hallo brother and sisther...
         I want to introduce my self. My full name is Muhamad Nofgi Yugo Prasetyo Utomo and you can call me Nofgi. I was born on Sidoarjo in 18 Nopember 1995, but now i live in Keputih, Surabaya. I want tell you about my family. My father is Muhamad Yatim and his work in Bromo Steel. My mother is Hariyati and she work in Evitex textil factory. And i have one brother and the name is Muhamad Nobel Arya Dwi Ningrat and you an call him Nobel. He study in elementary school, SDN Penambangan.

         I have hobbies. My hoby is automotive. I like all about automotive, for example tune up my motorcycle, modification my motorcycle, and i like riding/touring with my friend bikers. I have a motor sport bike, this is Vixion. Many modification in my bike. For example minimalis undertail, LED tail lamp, LED sign lamp, Tiger visor on top of headlight, rear fender, Alarm Scurity System, Scorpio Z clutch in my enggine, etc. I have another hoby, and this is blogging. I have another blog in wordpress and the name of my blog is “Nofgi Piston Blog”. Address of my blog in worpress is www.nofgipiston.wordpress.com. You can seach in Google with keyword “Nofgi Piston” and my blog will appear on the top. Many content about automotive in my blog.
         Now, i want to tell you about my story study. My elementary school is SDN Penambangan, and my junior high school is SMPN 1 Krian. And after this, i study in SMAN 1 Krian. And now, i study in EEPIS, Electronic Engginering Polytechnic Institute of Surabaya. Iam a Mechatronic Engginering student.
         I have a dream. I hope i can occupation in Ducati Motorcycle Factory in Bologna, Italy. And i hope i can build a motorcycle modification garage, and i will give name "Nofgi Motor Sport Custom Bike", because i very love all about enggine and motorcycle.

         Keep Brotherhood my brother and sisther ... !!!
Wassalamualaikum.

27 komentar:

  1. you have blog before ? is not your new blog ??

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes i have, but on wordpress not on blogspot.

      Hapus
  2. amiien... I hope you really do it. okey?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Aamiin ... Thank's for your prayer brother.
      I will try for it.

      Hapus
  3. an unique hobby...
    please visit and leave comment at : watashino-nooto.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. Wow you are a bikers bro, you can join to PENS rider with me bro..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Oouuh yes ... I i've joined to PENS Rider bro.

      Hapus
  5. noooooooofffgg~ ....... keep spiriiiiit bikers..... let's bikers together... XD

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

      Hapus
    2. Hehehe ... Thank's Gito, eh Gita.
      You are a lady biker's ? Let's touring together with PENS Rider XD

      Hapus
  6. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  7. I love modifying too.. if your dream come true and it will.. let me be your first customer

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hehehe ... Aamiin brother ...
      I will be modified your bike like a becak racing XD

      Hapus
  8. Balasan
    1. Piston Friska ... -_-
      if the pistol is used to shoot you ... XD

      Hapus
  9. Is your vixion have train modify?(peda kretoan)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Oh no.
      My bike not train modify, but is becak racing modified XD

      Hapus